Friday, September 10, 2010

My thoughts on blogs

What do you think about using blogs?


I think blogs are a great way to both communicate and connect with other individuals around the world through the internet. I think it is a great way of both expression and learning.

What and how do you think blogs would be useful for education?

I think blogs could be useful for educational purposes because you can view other people’s ideas and thoughts and easily comment and share your responses. It is a great way to learn and view other people’s thought processes.

Some people think using blogs in classrooms is a waste of students’ time. How would you respond?

I do not think that the use of blogs is a waste of time. I think that it is a great way of documenting students’ thoughts in an easily reachable and organized place.

What are some ways that you could use the technology ideas in Chapter 6 to support your curriculum and student learners?

I think I could use some of the technology ideas in chapter 6 to support my curriculum and student learners by always connecting the technology with the textbook. I believe technology is just another approach to innovative teaching. The use of technology in my classroom will be both useful and fun to keep my students interacted in learning.

2 comments:

  1. Shaunise,

    You did not really answer the last question.

    CK

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOURCES:

    Jonassen, D. Howland, J. Marra, R. M. Crismond, D. (2008). Meaningful Learning With Technology. Upper Saddle River, NJ. Merrill Prentice Hill.

    ReplyDelete